Thursday, October 23, 2014

A new horror descends upon the palace

What in the name of all that is unholy is this???


Here is what my spies and I have been able to figure out so far:

1. It is called a Keira.
2. It belongs to the Shadowbringer and her manservant, Jon.
3. It is not furry enough to be a cat, nor does it have a tail, but it is much too small to be a person.
4. It has apparently been mistaken for a god or some sort of royalty from the way the One, the Shadowbringer, and Jon all cater to it.
5. Katherine likes it, so it is obviously evil.
6. It grabbed my fur in one of its little fists and wouldn't let go.

Also, it is apparently a girl, as evidenced by the
dress and the squeaky voice.
I have informed the One that another invasion of the palace by the Keira will not be tolerated. I don't think she was listening to me, though. For some reason she felt it was more important to hold the Keira up and help it repeatedly turn the hallway lights on and off. Any creature that finds such a pointless activity interesting is obviously either broken or up to some diabolical scheme. If it's the latter, I shall put a swift end to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment