Sunday, August 30, 2015

What I learned from watching The Walking Dead

The One says I have to say SPOILER ALERT before I can start writing my blog. Did she warn me that she was going to spoil my life by allowing Katherine to live in the palace? She did not.

One of my favorite shows is The Walking Dead because, following the zombie apocalypse, all the cats realized how foolish they'd been to ignore their queen for so long, but when they begged her to let them enjoy the safety of the palace, she laughed at them all and said, "no!" [Editor's note: This does not constitute a spoiler, since it did not actually happen on The Walking Dead.] Also, zombies ate a cow [Editor's note: Spoiler alert in 3 - 2 - 1].

There weren't any pictures of the cow, but here's
a picture of what happened afterwards, which
was almost as good because Dale was a little bitch.

Another thing I loved about The Walking Dead was the nice group of men Daryl joined up with for a while who lived by a well conceived code. If any of these men saw something he wanted, all he had to do was yell "CLAIMED" and he got to keep it. If I lived in the post-zombie-apocalypse world, I would have my minions run around and claim everything for me.

CLAIMED!

Here is the latest thing I claimed.


It's a kitchen cabinet. I get to sit in it anytime the One removes the cat food container. I explained to her that, because I claimed the cabinet, she has to take the food container out whenever I tell her to and let me sit in there, but she doesn't quite seem to grasp the concept. Which is stupid because she watched The Walking Dead with me, so she knows about the rule.



No comments:

Post a Comment