Tuesday, June 14, 2016

A glorious new era begins in the palace.

The One came home today and informed us that she lost her job.

I find it hard to believe that she lost something that large. I mean this "job" she supposedly lost was directly responsible for her absence when I needed her on many occasions.

My stupid brother Nick asked if maybe the job rolled under the sofa, since that's where all his toys go when he loses them. She said it's not under there, but she didn't actually look, which tells me maybe she isn't all that interested in finding it again.

That or she knew she'd spend the next ten minutes retrieving Nick's toys, and we all know what a complete waste of time that is.

Anyway, now that the job is no longer in play, I look forward to finally having a servant who devotes an appropriate amount of energy to my care.

No comments:

Post a Comment